Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Keep on rollin'
Tomorrow, I'll go to my soon-to-be home, Bonn, to check out some places where I might or might not want to live.
Also, I'll meet someone I've known for some time via an internet community (hirr), but I only learnt that he's living and studying at Bonn some odd 2 weeks ago; so we'll meet for a coffee and he'll show me around a bit if his uni schedule allows that.
After that, I'll move over to Annie's place (that's Annie from Much ado about me) and have a night full of talk and alcohol with her, after moving back here on Thursday.
Expect stories of the trip and about hang-overs on Thursday or Friday...