Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, July 02, 2004

Now it's all over...
Well, Army is, at least. Since Thursday, July 1st, 00:00:01, I'm a free man, a civilist. I will now no longer fall under the rules and regulations of a prisoner of war, should I be captured with hostile intents against military installations or personell, but rather as an irregular combatant. I could be sent to installations like Guantanamo Bay!

Good thing I have no intentions (at the moment ) of commiting hostile actions against any nation's military (or civilian) installations/personell. Saves me a lot of hassle I guess.