Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, July 04, 2004

What. The. Fuck!
Seriously, what's wrong with girls not being able to just tell what the hell it is that one did to them to deserve total ignorance from one moment to the next?
It was a perfectly okay evening out with a friend of mine, then all of a sudden her mood drops into freezing areas and when asking what the bloody fuck'd be wrong all of a sudden I'm getting that certain woman "nothing". (See the post from May 09, 2003 for more info on Words women use.)
On my way home, she sends me an SMS, basically telling me what a huge ignoramus I am.

I'd seriously love to know what the bloody fuck I did. I don't even have the faintest idea...