Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Last visits, moving out and on
I actually went to see A after all again and it was a rather pleasant meeting. We hadn't had much contact in the past 6 weeks or so and I had had the feeling that I was boring her or that she was fed up with me for some reason I couldn't find, but apparently, it was just the combination of a couple of health issues and Uni stress that kept her from dropping/answering SMS.
She seemed genuinely happy to see me again, and we had a fun night with some talking. I had invited her to come to my new place before she's leaving and she didn't comment on that before, but she asked me if she could come over just that night (when nobody else was listening, heh), so I'm happy again.

Since yesterday I was busy with moving my stuff to my new place and guess what: it's done! I returned today, and I only forgot to bring my desk to my new place!
I guess that's what happens if you had planned to move 5 days later than you did actually move and packed everything in a matter of 2 hours and a bit...
Now I'll bring all those small things I forgot and that weren't too important in a second haul, along with the desk and some speakers for my PC and then I'm all settled. Uni life, here I come!