Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, October 04, 2004

Despite all indications...
...I'm not growing old after all. I've had so much party and so little sleep in the past 5 days, it's amazing I'm still able to coordinate brain, eyes and fingers to get the typing done.
After that grand night last Wednesday, I had an even better party on Friday night; that was after about 8 hours of pain(t) and before a pretty sore back. We stayed until the lights went on, and had quite some fun at the local McDonalds afterwards. Yes, McD, despite me hating that place and its ... 'food'.
After some more rummaging in favor of my sister and her new place (hauling couches, yay) we started off to my uncle's 50th birthday party, and all the family was there. In my family's case, that's nothing bad, there's loads and loads of cousins in my age and a bit above/below, so plenty of fun is guaranteed on nearly every family fest we're having. Went to bed around 0330 that night/morning...

And now I'm back at my place.
Had great fun with SB last night, watched Chronicles of Riddick, a fun and entertaining movie. I absolutely love Vin Diesel's voice by the way.

Tomorrow I'll go visit Zzz at his place (thank Heaven for my student ticket!) and on Wednesday, I'll see how fun it will be .. more to come. ;)