Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, October 08, 2004

Fun, fun, fun
So I was at Zzz's place, we had a fun night involving lots of computer gaming and some Czech schnapps (instead of vodka or whiskey) and since it was quite nice to meet again and talk and all that stuff, I invited him over to my place right off the spot.
Today was spent on a first-semester city-ralley which involved SB as our leading "uni spokesperson" and some nice cooking afterwards at my place, again involving SB.
Also met a nice girl I'll be studying Chinese with (I am going for Chinese after all) and built a good base for the first "real" uni friendship.
After a failed attempt on finding the only movie theatre here that plays "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" Zzz and I had a nice evening at a local tapas bar with a cocktail and some good food.
And now I'd better get to bed, I'll sleep like a baby, been up since 8 in the morning (so not used to that) and walking all day, it's a miracle I'm not asleep already.