Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mr Jackson, I want you to have my babies!
Of course I am not talking about Michael Jackson, but Peter Jackson, the kiwi director who brought you the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Obviously, I've been to the movies again, and it was time for 'King Kong'.

Oh. my. GOD!

If there ever was a great movie, it damned well is this one. Definitely among the best movies I have seen in a long time, most probably one of the best movies I have ever seen overall.
The settings, the style, the suspense, the animations ... and that giant gorilla!

I honestly don't think I can find the proper words to describe this awesome piece of filmwork. All I can really say is that out of the ~50 people that were with me in that preview last night, each and every one left the theater after the movie almost drooling and with a totally cracked-up grin on their face.

So. To make a long story short. Here goes.

GO SEE KING KONG!