Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

London
Last night, I arrived at London with only minimal delay and am now staying at Annie's place.
I'm going to check out SOAS today (and most probably tomorrow as well) and meet up with a couple of old friends, before I take my leave towards Stoke-on-Trent on Wednesday afternoon to meet up with 2 cuddly lemmings from hirr, whose hospitality I shall abuse until Friday evening. Friday night will see me returning to Germany, and hopefully I'll have a better idea of whether or not London and the SOAS is going to work out ... or if I even want it to work out.

Reporting back in a while, stay tuned.

Ta-taa.