Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Come out, come out, whoever you are...
Earlier this evening, I got a call from the "Oliver Geißen Show", asking if I could be at their studio in Cologne tomorrow afternoon at 5pm, to "meet someone who wants to surprise" me.
The "Oliver Geißen Show" is a German TV talkshow of a rather trashy format, with topics like "You're my unborn's father (and you're gonna pay for it)", "Marry me (or I'll tell everyone about your fetish for used condoms)" and the likes.
I have no bloody idea who of the people I know would get the weird idea that I'd ever go to any talkshow, let alone one of those trash type of shows.

Luckily, I've got tons of work tomorrow (more paintjobs from 8-5, and the barjob in the evening), so I could stay polite and wrap the "fuck you, not interested" into nice words. After all, it's not the operator's fault...

That said, I'm gonna attempt to cure the headache that has been torturing me all night with some good old-fashioned sleep.

Ta-taa.