Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The TV adventure
Well, well, well.
Turns out that the invitation to that trash-TV talk show was due to some 16-year-old girl having a crush on me, but not the balls to talk to me. So a friend of hers decided to sign us up for that show in order to ... well, achieve something I guess.

Why does this kind of weird shit only always happens to me with minors!? U-N-F-A-I-R!
Like. Why doesn't it happen with that cute becoming-a-regular blonde at the bar? No, no, of course, that one has a boyfriend.

Ah well. I've been living a (more or less) happy life as a single male sexy beast, I guess it doesn't really matter.

What gets on my nerves though is if that kiddo continues to bring her pack of girly friends with her to the bar, only to disappear in the bathroom for a few minutes, then leave again. Irritating and annoying, that is...

Anyways. No TV appearance of yours truly (of course not, I mean, c'mon, me? In a talk show?).

Ta-taa.