Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

This goes to my little brother (who really isn't that little at all)
Next week, your final exams begin and I remember the dread I felt when I first was where you are now. Keep in mind that it's just another exam though! Everyone goes all fuzzy about them, but they really don't differ that much from regular exams, other than they're the last ones, and one is oral.
I'm not saying you shouldn't try to make the best of the remaining days to review whatever you feel is most necessary to review, but don't let all the stress that people tend to attach to those exams get to you, it's really not worth it.
Despite any fights we've had and despite the things I might've said, I know you're a damn smart person and truth be told, I think you're way fitter to pass these exams than I ever was. So go and show them that we might be weird and complicated but capable nevertheless. And after all, it's about being capable and nothing else.

I have your back. Kick some n00b teacher ass for me!