Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

24/7?? Not enough!!
Seriously, 24 hours a day is just not enough. All of a sudden, I don't have time anymore to keep up with all my geek-stuff!
Been hardly playing EVE-Online in the past couple of days (usually hour/day at least), hardly chatted via IM/IRC, even keep forgetting to check for emails!
Not to mention that I just don't have the time to idle decently!

Seriously, real life is taking its toll on me. Which reminds me: I still gotta check out some Chinese vocabulary. Guess I'll have to do that on the bus tomorrow morning...

Off to bed, have a good time and don't expect too regular posts anymore.