Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, October 11, 2004

Enter: classes
It's that time finally: uni really is starting, with classes and all that.
Had to get up at 7 this morning, had to sign up for my Chinese language course. Signups were supposed to open at 9, I was 25 minutes early - but there were about 30 people already waiting when I arrived. I wonder if they camped the bureau or something, some didn't look too fresh at all...
If anyone's interested in an overview on my classes, courses and sports, here it is.
As you might notice when having a look at it, I'm also intending to take a course in Russian, Albanian and Catalan; I'll see if I can cope with the workload once everything has started and I'm some weeks into uni every-day-life, if it happens to mess with my mandatory courses and the preparation for those I'll just drop (some of) them again, I guess.

I'm really looking forward to Capoeira and Pencak Silat, I've been wanting to train those for literally years, and I'm looking forward to training Aikido again!! Finally something to train again!!

Anyways. Gotta get back to uni, time for some introduction to recent and modern Chinese history...