Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, October 15, 2004

Ni hao ma? Wo hen hao.
I am indeed learning Chinese, and I'm learning it quite fast-paced! We've had a total of 3 lessons so far (90 minutes per lesson) and we're already at about 30 signs plus the numbers from 1-10. And I know them all by heart already! I'm such a winner! :)
I played around with my schedule after initial Chinese learning sessions, and I'm not going to take Russian, Albanian and Katalan in addition to my Chinese classes after all. Current plans involve taking additional Japanese classes though, but I still have to have a chat with the respective professors whether or not I can actually take them, as Japanese classes are pretty crowded this semester apparently.

I just noticed that I didn't mention FL yet, a really fun girl who's sharing all classes with me. She's hot, too, but I don't think I'll try anything in that department; she's got a boyfriend too, so chances would be that it all ends in a major fuckup if I tried.
And quite frankly, I don't have time for a girl at the moment anyways, got quite some work with revising Chinese and learning vocabulary already, and if those additional Japanese classes work out ... well, to say I'll be busy then would be an understatement.
It's only been the first week of classes! It feels so much longer ago that it all started.

Anyways. I'll be going home to my parents' place this afternoon and I'll have some great fun at my club tonight. I even might get myself totally wasted, I'll see about that later.
Also, this is going to be the last trip home for a longer period I guess, so things should go rather smooth with the rest of the family as well. See you all on Sunday night or some other time!