Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, October 22, 2004

Oh the irony!
Having complained last night about having to put less stress on myself, I overslept today and only awoke because my mobile's vibration kicked in and made it drop out of the shelf. On my head. Good thing FL decided to send me a message asking where I'd be...
I made it to the uni in 12 minutes by bike (busses need 15!), but my legs transformed into jelly shortly after I had sat down. Still, I arrived 30 minutes late, but since I'm a lucky SOAB the list on which we have to put our names down had to be signed at the end of the lessons, instead of at the beginning, which would've been the usual procedure.

Now I'll have to sweet-talk my legs into supporting Capoeira training later today, and my brain into looking forward to the "Research&Presentation" lesson I'll have to attend from 16-18h.

Oh, and breakfast would be a good idea...